Pages and Posts in Classic are created as is standard for Jekyll.
Additional YAML front matter:
- comments: When a disqus account is available, setting the
commentsto yes will enable the disqus comment section.
- secondary-column: This is an override setting of the general parameter in
site.data.setup.secondary-column. Set this to either none, right or left to affect the placing of the secondary column for this page/post only. Note that disabling the secondary column when the drop-down menu is disabled (i.e.
site.data.setup.drop-down-menuis set to no) will result in the loss of the vertical menu.
- tertiary-column: This is an override setting of the general parameter in
site.data.setup.tertiary-column. Set to either none or present to affect placing of the tertiary column for this page/post only.
- secondary-column-content: By default the content for the secondary column is taken from _includes/secondary-column.html. Assigning it a different file here will override this default for this page/post only. However if the vertical menu is used (i.e.
site.data.setup.drop-down-menuis set to no), it will remain visible at the top of the content of the secondary column.
- tertiary-column-content: By default the content for the tertiary column is taken from _includes/tertiary-column.html. Assigning it a different file here will override this default for this page/post only.
- banner-position: The position of the banner area. Use top to place the banner across all three columns, main to place the banner only above the primary column and top-fixed to have the banner pinned at the top of the browser window. This setting is fro this page only.
- date: When present, the page will only be included in the website if this date is earlier than the build time.