This release fixes some bugs and improves usability.
- Highlighting of the menu path elements for the page displayed did not work correctly. Some menu items were not highlighted.
- Added missing code to the generation of highlighting in the vertical menu.
- It is now possible to generate a subsub-menu structure from multiple places. Double sub-items will no longer be generated.
- Added an automatic horizontal scrollbar to the code sections.
- A sub-menu in the vertical menu will stay open when a subsub-menu page is visible.
This release closes the following issue’s: 14, 15, 16 & 17
The youtube-player widget will display in front of all other visible elements. This can cause lengthy menu lists to disappear below the video. Or, when
banner-position: top-fixed is used, the video will scroll over the banner.
Unfortunately there is no known solution, other than including youtube video’s via an iframe:
It will be necessary to specify a width and height for the video.